Dear VSE members, partners and collaborators
Save the Date! Our Annual Conference will be held on November 19, 2020. The conference will convene entirely online. This virtual format presents us with exciting opportunities to connect worldwide.
This premier virtual meeting will provide plenty of creative formats of live and recorded conference sessions:
- Video tour to the organisation/ behind the scenes
- Digital gadget demonstrations
- Product walkthroughs
- 5-minute lightning talks
- Live in-person interview
- Live debate
This year’s conference theme is ‘Bridging High-Tech and Victim Support Services’.
The conference will unites tech companies who are passionate about technology and social good with victim support community leaders who are leveraging technology for the benefit of victims of crime.
The conference topics:
- The future and the opportunities of technologies for social benefit and for victim support, in particular
- Design and implementation of web-based tools that increase the availability of, or improve access to, products and services that are necessary for victims to report a crime, to protect themselves or to recover
- Gaming tools for social change
- The Use of Virtual Reality in the Treatment of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Technologies designed to support emotional wellbeing
- Digital Technologies for better justice
- Hardware and apps to improve protection and support of the most vulnerable victims
We are working on providing a programme filled with innovative sessions as well as interactive opportunities.