Three Weeks to Go! We can’t wait for you to join us online at VSE Annual Conference 2020 to learn more about bridging high-tech and victim support!
We will do our best to surprise you with our unique conference #SideEvents!
Use a chance to meet and interact with the internationally renowned experts in a small group setting. We will feature more than 20 speakers on 5 stages!
Let us unveil the first group of speakers that will take the stage on November 19:
– World-renowned researcher, the Pioneer in Medicine Award for his work with brain injuries and PTSD Albert “Skip” Rizzo (Institute for Creative Technologies at the University of Southern California ), Tom Van Daele (Thomas More University of Applied Sciences – Thomas More hogeschool) and Paul Best (Queen’s University Belfast – Queen’s University Belfast) will share their priceless experience in the field of virtual reality therapy.
– Professor Jennifer Davidson and Dr. Dimitar Karadzhov (University of Strathclyde, Scotland) will speak about Using A Smartphone App To Collate Survey Information In A Live-Time Diary Format.
– Sofia Barlind (Brottsofferjouren Sverige) will showcase Digital Case Management Systems And Data Collection For Victim Support Organisations.
– Brigitta Brüning-Bibo (WEISSER RING) will present the No Stalk App – A New Approach To Actively Combating Stalking.
– Melissa Sonnino (CEJI – A Jewish Contribution to an Inclusive Europe ) will demonstrate live Facing Facts Training On Hate Crimes And Hate Speech.
Join us ONLINE & FREE, register here: https://2020.vse-conference.eu/registration/