Victim Support Europe (VSE) is looking for a full time Office Manager to lead the management and development of VSE’s office in Brussels.
This is a key and varied position, which includes a range of functions such as personnel management, financial management, and Executive Board and member relations. The position will include supervision of one staff member.
Overall administration of Victim Support Europe’s head office in Brussels and oversight of VSE’s budget and finances . Duties include:
- Developing and administering VSE internal policies and procedures;
- Managing personnel issues including recruitment and intake;
- Managing day-to-day activities of in-house administrative, communication and office support systems;
- Oversight of VSE’s finances such as financial reporting;
- Line management of finance officer.
Supporting and managing VSE’s management, membership and external relations: Duties include:
- Setting up all Board and management team meetings, compiling papers for the Executive Board, recording minutes, reporting on meetings; and managing follow up actions;
- Supporting members of the Executive Board and Management Team.
- Management of existing memberships and new applications;
- Organisation or co-ordination of external events and conferences;
- Developing partnerships with European and international organisations;
- Coordination and production of annual reports.
Deadline for sending applications is 15 August 2017. First round of interviews will take place in early September 2017.
For full job description, key responsibilities and procedure how to apply please click here